Do you have a new innovative idea for a business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business?
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality.
We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with The Companies Office, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
A business plan records your business goals, the reasons for them and the plans to reach them. It considers not only the financial & accounting issues; it may also consider such items as business environment, external and internal appraisal (SWOT Analysis), overall strategic direction, marketing, technology and risk.
We can facilitate the business planning process or provide an objective review of your draft plan in consultation with you.